i’m making this rebloggable even though no one asked
- Tumblr will remain independent
- Yahoo bought it because Tumblr was getting too expensive
- The only thing changing will be the one’s legally owning Tumblr
- There will remain absolutely no restrictions on gifs/fics/pictures/edits/porn/terms and conditions
- The terms and conditions will remain the same
- Tumblr’s options were to shut Tumblr down or get funds
- ThE lAyOuT iS nOt ChAnGiNg
KaibaCorp should buy tumblr.
Woah hey so everyone’s freaking out about the whole Yahoo deal so I was like “okay I’m gonna go look this thing up then!” and look what I found!!
“… let it continue to operate as an independent business.”
In other words: Calm down people, Yahoo’s not gonna mess up your precious fandom blogging experience
so with all of this Yahoo buying Tumblr crap going on
if we ever need a place to relocate there’s always
crimsonmaelstrom said: One time excuse you we tried THREE TIMES and it never happened because YOU NEVER MADE YOUR CHARACTER.
SHUT UP I TRIED BUT THEN IT WAS LIKE “EH” I LITERALLY HAD A CHARACTER BUT I COULDN’T BE BOTHERED TO FILL OUT THE FORM…NO ONE MADE ME SO I WAS LIKE OK
maybe we should just
not plan anything
and then maybe we can actually get a roleplay rolling
Didn’t we try that once though and STILL didn’t get anywhere.
Friendly reminder that Princess, Smudge, Ravenpaw, and Barley have no idea that Firestar is dead.
Digimon are hard as fuck to draw I don’t know why.
the basic guide for digimon design is start out with a fucking ball
turn it into an animal
give that animal a bunch of horns and a fucking 8 pack before strapping on an entire military arsenal wherever there’s skin